Prof. Radzisław Kordek, Rector of Medical University of Lodz, and Prof. Sławomir Wiak, Rector of Lodz University of Technology, signed a letter of intent concerning the cooperation in pro-ecological programme in sustainable development of university i.e. EcoUMED
The universities declared their participation in joint activities towards :
- designing the concept of ‘intelligent buildings’ for the University investments,
- implementation of EcoUMED Academy of Health project intended for Green Expo 2024,
- development of the concept of transport and parking system including autonomous transport system with 5G technology in the campus of Clinical and Didactic Centre of MUL,
- diagnostics and prevention based on modern and innovative achievements of medicine and biomedical engineering for society aged 50+,
- joint research and development projects and implementation of modern technologies.
More information on EcoUMED programme on: www.eco.umed.pl